Roulette is counted as one of the earliest gambling games in existence, going back hundreds of years. There are many strategies on how to play roulette and win all the time. Many believe the game depends on luck and chance. There are tricks and strategies you can implement so at the end of the day you have maximised your profit and minimised the losses. The game’s nature is set in such a way that it is almost impossible to make predictions when you can profit. However, with some learning, some techniques can assist you to lower your losses.
How to Play Roulette for Beginners
Even if you never played roulette before, the game is pretty straightforward. There is a wheel with black and red slots and numbers from 1 to 36. Depending on the style of roulette, there is one zero (European Roulette) or two zeroes (American Roulette). Besides the roulette wheel, there is a roulette table with numbers and several sectors where you can set bets. Once all bets are placed, the dealer spins the wheel and put a small ball inside. Once the wheel stops spinning, the winning number is announced.
The roulette bets are split into three categories. The first two, the fundamental ones, are called inside and outside bets. You should know these by heart, as are offered at every roulette game. The third is an advanced category and is being provided in only selected roulette variants.
Depending on your roulette strategy, you can end up with different games. A classic move is using a progressive betting system, where you choose ‘even money bets’ option, that covers half of the wheel number, without the zero. Plus, you should start with a low bet, so you can learn as you go plus have the leverage to increase the stake after each game.
How to Play Roulette Like A Pro
There are a few things pro players know, do and implement in their game that distinguishes them from the beginners:
• They know the basics inside out – this means they also see any advantage points or shortcomings based on the basic’s rules;
• The house always has the advantage – 2.7% to be precise. The house pays less from what the initial value odds look like;
• Choose a roulette strategy and stick with it – pro hint – column combinations will always give you a higher percentage for winning.
How to Win at Online Roulette
Everything above mentioned is applicable in here. However, you will want to look for the best on-line roulette, there are some additional tricks you can have up your sleeve. Make sure you can check all of these options, and you will know how to win at online roulette
• Legit casino and room are a must – you want to have fair chances of winning;
• Have multiple casino accounts – depending how many times you like to play, have a separate account for each room, and play in there only once per week;
• Act like a regular gambler – losing a bit here, and there can help you out to cover your pro identity;
• Stick to your quadrant – never change your set of numbers or combination before you win.